Hodgeman County

The local Hodgeman County Extension Office is a tremendous resource for locating information. You can find information on being a part of 4-H or being a volunteer, crop and livestock, and community development.

Short for the Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service, K-State Research and Extension is dedicated to producing a safe, sustainable, competitive food and fiber system and strong, healthy communities, families and youth through integrated research, analysis and education.

K-State Research and Extension expands human capacity by delivering educational programs and technical information that results in improved leadership skills in the areas of communication, group dynamics, conflict resolution, issue analysis, and strategic planning that can enhance the economic viability and quality of life in communities.

Contact Hodgeman County

Contact Hodgeman County

500 Main St., Courthouse 1st Floor
PO Box 38
Jetmore, KS  67854-0038
Phone: 620-357-8321
Fax: 620-357-8323

 Visit Website


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Hodgeman County, Kansas